Check Out What People are Saying About the Bistro on Bridge!
-What can I say!! Boston has Cheers…Phoenixville has the Bistro on Bridge!
-Every time I visit, I get great service and I feel like it is my little get away spot. The wings are the best in PA…Hands Down!. I would venture anyone to challenge that claim! The is my new favorite place to go for good food with friends. Work Happy Hours have all been moved to the Bistro!
– One of my favorite places to eat, drink, dance, and play shuffle board. Love Bistro on Bridge. Their food menu is delish, I’d write home about everything on the menu. BEST Wings around, hands DOWN!
– I’m getting pretty close to saying that they have the best food of all the bars in Phoenixville. They really do a nice job.
– Our 2nd time here, and the food & service was once again, excellent!
– Bistro is becoming our new favorite place! Looking forward to sitting in the bar at some point and definitely sitting outside again this summer!
– We will definitely be returning because both the food & service were outstanding!
– Food was excellent. Great Risotto!
– Hands down one of the best spots in town. 12 very awesome beers always on tap, great spread of apps & wings along with the awesome bartenders that work their butts off to get me buzzed. Awesome joint
– Everything was great! Especially the crab soup & Caprese!!
– The server was exceptionally competent and pleasant. I’ve been here several times and the food is always distinctly delicious and above average.
– Service & food were both excellent. Loved sitting outside on the street and greeting all the dogs as they walked by.
– Great service, awesome food!!
– 1st time here – excellent!!
– Good food, refreshing influence. I had good food that reminded me of my stomping grounds in Tampa, FL.
– We had the crab entree and the Flounder. Both were terrific. Best fish entree I had in years! Thank you!
– Great food – Great Beer – Great service! Definitely will return & recommend! Risotto balls – so good!
– Best wings in town! Lucky for wing lovers there is a place in Phoenixville with both the consistency and daring to make sublime hot wings.
– Great weekly promotions, and their ghost wing challenge is actually challenging and fun! The place is new and clean – it’s great for Phillies games. Servers / bartenders are one of the main reasons I choose this place out of any others in bridge street.
– Tried Bistro On Bridge for the first time last week…finally, we can get some decent wings around here! My daughter ordered 2 orders just for herself. Yum!
– Some of the best food on Bridge Street! My mom and husband say their wings are the best.
– We went for Happy Hour. They have $5 martinis and buck-a-shuck oysters. Also, they have select half-price apps during Happy Hour which are an excellent value. My personal favorite is their risotto balls, a house-made specialty.
– Bistro on Bridge is one of my favourites. The beer list is quality, the risotto balls are heavenly and the from-scratch veggie burger is ace. Also, I love the rotating, fresh, in-season sides. Got sauteed button mushrooms this time around, and they were delicious and cooked just right.
– I was invited by a co-worker for a “wing-eating” contest. The service was great, everyone was friendly, the food was good, and I appreciate the half price appitizers.